Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Journey inside the young minds

Mahesha, who passed SSLC last year passed PUC I year also in first class. But the financial condition prevailing at home forced his father to ask Mahesha to take up some job during summer holidays. Karthavya Technologies, Bangalore came forward to help him. They were generous to pay him a stipend of Rs.5,000 apart from maintaining him. So after coming back to Kaliyuva Mane, he paid Rs.3,000/- to his parents. He wanted to return the balance money to us. I told him to keep the money with him as it was earned by him. So one day he asked for internet USB. I gave to him. He sent me a mail which I'm sharing with you all! Hope it touches your heart too.. At 16+ dont you feel he is really matured?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DB Mahesh <mahesh.km.dd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 8:30 PM
Subject: Hello
To: divyadeepa.trust@gmail.com

Hello brother,
Brother i want to give thousand rupees to DD. Brother i know that this is very small amount than what are expending on me, but brother i decide that i have to help or donate some amount of money it may be small or big, this came to my mind since my mind mature. Please allow this.
Take care

With regards
Mahesh

--

No comments:

Post a Comment